Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Average hours of sunshine in Aklavik, Northwest Territories range between 0:00 per day in December & 13:22 per day in June
- The longest day of the year is 0:00 long and the shortest day is 0:00 long.
- The longest day is 0:00 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1930 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:17 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 44% of daylight hours. The remaining 56% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 22.2° above the horizon at Aklavik, Northwest Territories.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) NW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) NW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 215.4 kms (133.9 miles) WSW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 713.4 kms (443.3 miles) W
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 683.3 kms (424.6 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) S
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 701.8 kms (436.1 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 565.9 kms (351.7 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 458.7 kms (285 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 586.2 kms (364.2 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) E
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 351.5 kms (218.4 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 486.2 kms (302.2 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 766.6 kms (476.4 miles) SE