| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aklavik, Northwest Territories in July is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with rain at times. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of water is dropped across on average 10 days.
- In July the heavens above Aklavik, Northwest Territories are quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:54 of magnificent sunshine per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Aklavik, Northwest Territories July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Aklavik, Northwest Territories:
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) NW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) NW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 215.4 kms (133.9 miles) WSW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 713.4 kms (443.3 miles) W
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 683.3 kms (424.6 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) S
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 701.8 kms (436.1 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 565.9 kms (351.7 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 458.7 kms (285 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 586.2 kms (364.2 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) E
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 351.5 kms (218.4 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 486.2 kms (302.2 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 766.6 kms (476.4 miles) SE