| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Aklavik, Northwest Territories in January is severely cold at -29 °C (-20.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -25 °C (-13 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -33 °C (-27.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with intermittent snow. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 8 days.
- In January the skies in Aklavik, Northwest Territories are almost rayless having an average of a grim 0:25 of intense solar radiation daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Aklavik, Northwest Territories January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Aklavik, Northwest Territories:
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) NW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) NW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 215.4 kms (133.9 miles) WSW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 713.4 kms (443.3 miles) W
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 683.3 kms (424.6 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 514.5 kms (319.7 miles) S
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 701.8 kms (436.1 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 565.9 kms (351.7 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 458.7 kms (285 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 586.2 kms (364.2 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) E
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 351.5 kms (218.4 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 486.2 kms (302.2 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 766.6 kms (476.4 miles) SE